Thursday, September 13, 2012

Quotes & Inspiration

Anyone who really knows me knows that I love a great inspirational quote. I have this app on my  phone called Daily Inspiration. It's really cool. This is a little off subject but I want to share one with you. I may do this from time to time if you all don't mind? I think many of us need to hear some encouraging words every now and then. Keep pressing forward!!!

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
Milton Berle

What are some of your favorite quotes?

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!

    My favorite quotes are:
    When everything seems to be going against you, remember that airplanes take off against the wind not with it.
    ~ Henry Ford

    Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Boo...yeeeeessss I love these. I still have the Henry Ford one from when you sent it to me, on my phone!!!! In fact, these need to go up!

      Delete