Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cheetah nails using China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon)

Hey everybody! I got this polish from Sally's a while back and haven't yet used it, so I wanted to give it a try. It's called Flying Dragon. It's a purple neon polish with some subtle blue and pink glitters.  My sister has been telling me I need to try cheetah print... so here's my first attempt, lol! It's a little messy but I still love the overall look :-). I used the pink neon Cynthia Rowley polish and Color Club's Tweet Me. Whatcha think? Have you tried cheetah on your nails? 
 

9 comments:

  1. Rawrr!!! Gorgeous colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it and that Flying dragon looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thank you Addicted to OPI-yum. I love this color too!

      Delete
  3. Love this! I'm a sucker for anything leopard and this is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
      :-)

      Delete
  4. great post, I invite you to my blog
    bodyy-rockk.blogspot.co.uk
    maybe we will follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maja...sure! Thanks so for your comment and for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  5. The design looks very colorful and bright, and you sure are talented :-)

    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeSideOfme
    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete