Sunday, October 28, 2012

China Glaze Fairy Dust over NYC Park Ave

Hi Everyone! I am so in love with Park Ave from NYC. I've been wearing it all week and just didn't want to take it off! So, I decided to try it out with a new polish I got by China Glaze called Fairy Dust. It is probably the best glitter top coat I have. It is a very fine holo glitter polish. It is so subtle but so gorgeous! I think this will be a great top coat over any color. Here, I used one coat of Fairy Dust over Park Ave. I added some googly eyes and stripes, which were loosely inspired by my Victoria's Secret box. The pink is Essie's Fondola Gondola. Hope you enjoy! I will be back tomorrow :-)

Here's what it looked like before the eyes, gorgeous! :-)

6 comments:

  1. This polish is so pretty and your nail art is always so creative! I love it!
    XoXo
    KimBai

    kimbai228.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much Kim! You are always so sweet! XOXO

      Delete
  2. I think you are right Fairy Dust can be applied to just about every color. Cute nail design and I love the little eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty I can't stand it, lol! Thank you! I loved your 007 swatches!

      Delete
  3. It is gorgeous and the eyes are so cute! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome I fell in love with the color combination I totaly love this design. Is the glitter nail polish easy to remove it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete